“We needed a modern, robust and reliable terminal”
- Ensuring a fast On Screen web experience the TimeSpot® 38/7 uses a powerful Quad core Cortex A53 64bit ARM CPU.
- Memory 2GB DDR3 RAM & 8GB eMMC Flash.
- Advanced 7” Colour Touch Screen TFT for clear navigation including extended angle reading.
- 1024 x 600px WSVGA for sharp resolution.
- Accurate and fast capacitive touch screen avoids clumsy keypad buttons.
- Real time on board data storage. Secure from power or internet loss
- Multiple ID options incl RFID, barcode, smartcard, biometric.
- Simple and fast placement.
- Linux license-free OS with highest security level in kiosk mode, using non-writable filesystem. No URL tampering.
- Lifetime Linux firmware support & updates subject to support agreement.
- Made from sustainable eco friendly materials. (no petroleum based low heat resistant ABS plastic casing)
- Extended Administrator dashboard (H1 2020).
- Recommended operational cold and heat resistant from 0 to 40℃.
- Low power 5VDC (eco-setting option H1 2020)
- Optional integrated Sobriety/alcohol tester
- Optional choices of Cloud Time & Attendance or WFM solutions
- Avoid being locked into one solution. With TimeSpot38 you have the freedom to choose any web WFM, HRM, MES or payroll application
- Choose this compact size to fit your business environment; whether industry, logistics, retail , healthcare, hospitality, public service or government
- 7″ screen size providing WFM solutions generous space for clear & easy-to-use functionality
- Our Linux platform terminals are designed, manufactured and calibrated in Sweden – home to some of the world’s most innovative ideas and solutions.
- Focused on using sustainable materials with casing made from anodised aluminium (We do not use low heat resistant petroleum ABS plastic casing)
- Easy to use button-free terminals with Tap and Type touch screen technology
- Modern, yet built to best-in-class robust standards for long term use 24 / 7 / 365
- Choose your most appropriate web communication. 4G, Wifi or ethernet. In future via 5G
- Designed to be off-the-shelf or logo customisable to promote your brand
- Whatever level of employee identification fits your needs – whether code, fob, swipe, proximity card or biometric – we can integrate them
- With 24/7 logistics from Sweden to anywhere in Europe, deliveries are trackable
- Making web enabled Workforce management, Payroll or MES apps work even better for you
- RFID Fob, Proximity or Swipe cards using EM, Mifare or Legic & HID coming soon.
- Fingerprint recognition
- Facial recognition
- WLAN 802.11ac/a/b/g/n and MIMO antenna technique.
- GSM GPRS quad band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz LTE
- USB HID for RFID and barcode scanners
- Speaker + Audio for alarm or siren
- Speaker + Audio for enrollment instructions & confirmation.
- Camera (Profile registration ID)
Quad Core Cortex™ A53 1.5GHz 64bit ARMv8 processor
2 GB DDR3
8 GB eMMc
2.0 x 1 for HID devices (optional)
W 122mm H 230mm D 47mm
Brushed anodized aluminium
Color TFT Capacitive strengthened touch screen glass
1024 * 600px
Support for offline storage
TimeTerminal reserve the right to change product specifications without notice.